Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Monday Night Ladder - Outlasted the bunch 11/5/07

4-3, 5-2, 6-1

Played good defense and was able to "force" opponent to make the first mistake. Hit deep and was quick to balls, but on occasion gave up on some that I need to play out totally. This is in my head (just wishing it goes out....what kind of crap is that)! Many close balls near lines. Needed these points in the league as I was down in the bottom half. My goal is to beat Frank the slice meister. My racquet has helped me improve my touch game but lack of power hurts my offense. May need looser strings. I need to stand up closer against the slower serves. I need to be confident to keep ball in and put wide past opponent. Need a low backhand slice as change of pace. My overall record is 40-44. My record against subs is 7-21.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link