Saturday, November 24, 2007

Holiday and Tennis practice at EHRC

My friend Satish and I hooked up for some tennis practice over the holiday. We decided to use the tennis ball machine and do some video taping to help improve our games. The machine was great for a work-out and to get a groove on shots. We later played a match where we both had our runs and ended up even. I made an adjustment on my backswing to move the racquet back further and it seemed to help give more velocity into the ball. I also need to hit with slight more forward motion as opposed to weight on back foot. So that means to get to the ball quicker and get set. Anyway, holiday week was great as I could spend quality time with family and friends. Good food and sport. Reminds you that there is a lot to be thankful for.

No comments: