Monday, January 21, 2008

New York Giants - NFC Champions!

Just checking in even if I'm the only reader of my blog. Don't know why with all this riveting content.
What drama in the Giant win over Green Bay. I have many Patriot fans in my family which will make for a great party this year.
Australian Open tennis has also been great to watch. These guys are amazing. Blake was impressive in his comeback being down 0-2 in sets and 1-4 in the 3rd. Federer finds a way. Need to stay mentally tough.
Not much else...just working for the weekend.
My friend Satish will be back from vacation this week. Good for me, but not for him.
My other co-worker friend is training for his half-marathon next month. We're working together on a few projects at work, which is cool to collaborate on. Makes things easier and it helps with opinions, etc...

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congrats on the Giant win... not sure it's going to keep up much longer. My cousin is a big Giants fan as well, and he was pretty stoked. Whatever happens, you gotta be happy with the ride.

Tennis_Twist said...

Finally Giants are NFL champions. As always one has to play to win. Patriots played and lost despite being top seeds. Giants won even though no one gave a chance.